ACCESS TO CARE External Link, Opens in New Window


    Home   •  Command  •  Administrations  •  Clinics   Links   About Us  •  Patient Education 

Skip Navigation, go to content



  FOIA/PRIVACY External Link, Opens in New Window


  TRICARE External Link, Opens in New Window




Child and Family Behavioral Health System (CAFBHS)
and School Based Behavioral Health (SBBH)

Department of Behavioral Health
Woods Soldier Family Care Center (WSFCC)
Evans Army Community Hospital
1650 Cochrane Circle
Fort Carson, Colorado 80913

Business hours
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m- 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Federal Holidays and Selected Training Holidays

Contact information
CAFBHS Phone: 719-526-0771
SBP Phone: 719-503-7070
FAX: 719-526-0608

CAFBHS and SBBH are located on the first floor of the WSFCC. Clients should park in the "G" parking lot on the east side of WSFCC; enter the main east entrance and turn right as soon as you enter the main lobby. The clinic door will be on your right.

CAFBHS and SBH provides easily accessible behavioral health counseling services to Child and Adolescents of Active Duty Service Members and their Families. Services include Individual Therapy, Family Therapy and School-age Consultation. CAFBHS also provides Marital Therapy/Couples Counseling.

Primary Services
• Individual Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Marital Therapy
• Psychological Testing
• Psychiatry – Medication Management

Who can be seen here?
• Tricare Prime Dependent Family Members
• Active Duty Service Members (Marital Therapy only)

Walk-in Services
None – Patients in behavioral health crisis should go to the closest Emergency Room

Commonly asked Questions and Answers
Do I need a referral for Behavioral Health Services?
No. You can self-refer for services by calling (719) 503-7070 or (719) 526-0771.

My Service Member is retired? Can we be seen?
A: Our services are reserved for Families of Active Duty Service Members. Our office can provide you with community resources that are available. Please call (719) 503-7070 or (719) 526-0771.

My Service Member really needs to talk with someone. Who should I contact?
If the Service Member is in behavioral health crisis, please get them to the closest Emergency Room. Service Members can contact their Embedded Behavioral Health Team (EBHT) at (719) 526-7155.

What ages do you see?
Children and Adolescent Family Members – up to age 18; Adult Family Member Dependents - 18 and over.

What is School Behavioral Health (SBH)?
We have behavioral health providers located in the 5 on-post schools (Abrams, Patriot, Mountainside, Weikel and Carson Middle School). Patients can receive therapy services during the school day without having a parent transporting them to and from appointments at our main clinic.

After hours, weekend and holidays – Patients in behavioral health crisis should go to the closest Emergency Room.


This Web site provides an introduction to the U.S. Army Medical Department's headquarters organizations, which are the Office of the Army Surgeon General and
U.S. Army Medical Command headquarters. It is intended for interested members of the public, news media and Army Medical Department beneficiaries.
Last Modified 11 July, 2016