Supply Chain Managment
Environment of Care
- Property accountability: Inventory, equipment transfer, Report of Survey and cash collection.
- Warehouse: Ship, receive, bar code and deliver equipment and material.
- Turn in material and equipment for re-utilization.
- Non-medical equipment repair.
- Process gratuitous loans.
- Purchase medical and non-medical items.
- Process service contracts (non-medical and non-personnel).
New Hand Receipt Holders, complete the following forms:
- Hand Receipt Holder Appointment Orders.
- Letter of Instruction for Hand Receipt Holders.
DA Form 1687, Notice of Delegation of Authority - Receipt for Supplies.
Deliver the completed forms, with
signatures, to the appropriate Hand Receipt Manager.
Remember the four important rules for all Hand Receipt Holders:
1) Turn-in all unused equipment.
2) Sub-Hand Receipt to user level.
3) Conduct monthly 10% inventories.
4) If something is missing, initiate a timely Report of Survey.
and contact phone numbers.
you have any questions and/or comments on the above, please call 719-526-7209.